The Barracks (Colesberg)

The Barracks (so named as the property was used as barracks during the Anglo-Boer War) was built in 1851 and substantially renovated in 2004. The original building, which is now our family unit, was soon augmented by the main house as the owner, David Arnot, was a prolific breeder of children and needed plenty of accommodation to house his large family.

All rooms have the following:
• Small private patio
• Air-conditioned Units with ceiling fan
• Tea and Coffee Facilities
• En-Suite Bathrooms (Shower and Bath)
• All rooms are non-smoking but smoking is allowed on the patio

Website Tel: +27 (051) 753 2286 Cell: +27 (0)83 646 2680. Email: Facebook: